OK, we've learned a couple of things from our first review, so let me summarize some lessons as guidelines for the project:
- Pick color or BW for a photo, don't submit both
- If you shoot a whole bunch of photos of a subject, submit one unless more than one tells a story
- Closer to people is usually better than further away, but try to show the environment so it's not just a portrait, but a view of the person in their environment
- Insure that your copyright is in the EXIF data. Most high end cameras allow you to put your copyright information right in the camera so it's in all your shots. It's important we know who shot what
- If you're using lightroom, add information about the area and the names of the people (if you have them) in the comments field.
I'm sure there are more, but those are some of the ones that stand out.